- United States
- Historians of science, modern
- History of science as a profession
- History of science and as a discipline
- Teaching history of science
- Alternative Names
- 10245 (WHSO Record Number)
"H-Sci-Med-Tech is a discussion list intended for the growing number of scholars who study science, medicine and technology across a wide variety of periods and regions of the world. While rooted in history, ours is truly an interdisciplinary field, bringing together complementary theories and methodologies from across the humanities and the social sciences.
From this web site, visitors may learn about the list and its policies, read through past and current messages, see book reviews commissioned by our list, check for open jobs in our field, search for recent announcements in our field (by subfield, below), or search the message logs for particular keywords.
In addition to the listserve, the H-Sci-Med-Tech website contains the following information and services:
- The archives of the H-SCI-MED-TECH list, known as its "logs." They are in searchable and sortable format.
- The network's official documents: its welcome files, lists of board members and editors, contact information, and other founding and information documents.
- Hypertext links to resources in our subject: teaching materials, research archives, other lists."
(Description taken from site.)
WHSO Record Created By: Amy Rodgers