Resource Advances in the History of Psychology (2007 - )
Christopher D. Green and Jacy Young
- May 2007
- Congresses, conferences, and meetings
- Historians of science, modern
- History of science as a profession
- History of science and as a discipline
- Science education and teaching
- Universities and colleges
- Alternative Names
- 10249 (WHSO Record Number)
- Access: Free
- Format: Images
- Format: Sound files
- Format: Text
- Format: Video files
- Functionality: Blog posts
- Functionality: Social media
- Nature of resource: Independent online scholarship
- Nature of resource: News of the discipline
- Nature of resource: Thematic or subject-based collection
- Size: Large
- Support: University
- Website navigation: Click through
- Website navigation: Scroll through
- Website navigation: Search box
"Advances in the History of Psychology is a work in progress. Its intent is to aggregate news and notes pertaining to the history of the discipline.
Ultimately, the primary mission of AHP will be to notify readers of publications, conferences, and other events or issues of interest to researchers and students of the history of psychology. We will make a particular effort to draw attention to articles and meetings that are "off the beaten track" - i.e., that are in journals or sponsored by scholarly societies beyond those with which most members of the discipline are already familiar.
In addition, there will be the occasional commentary and review of issues that seems pertinent to the community. Readers are encouraged to submit their own comments as well, as is the custom with many blogs."
(Description taken from site.)
Comments are not allowed on posts, but there are email and sharing links at the bottom of each one.
WHSO Record Created By: Amy Rodgers