Resource False vacuum: a weblog by Aaron Sidney Wright (2010 - )
- August 2010
- Congresses, conferences, and meetings
- Historians of science, modern
- History of science as a profession
- History of science, as a discipline
- Philosophy of science and as a discipline
- Alternative Names
- 10275 (WHSO Record Number)
- Notes on the History and Philosophy of Science (Former or Other Title)
"Welcome to Aaron Sidney Wright's blog. I am a PhD student at the IHPST at the University of Toronto.
I hope to use this space to provide a resource for keeping track of my activities, and to share some thoughts on what's going on in my (pre-)professional life."
(Description taken from site.)
The Resources tab has links to research grants. The LaTeX for the humanities tab provides information on technical formatting. The blog itself thus far is mostly about ongoing research, historiography, and professional events.
Anyone can post comments.
WHSO Record Created By: Amy Rodgers